Menu | (904) 448-6646 | Email Us

We will advise you on how to avoid future immigration problems

K-3 Spouse of U.S. Citizen

K3 Spouse Visa

How Do I bring my wife or husband to live in the United States?

The Spouse of a U.S. Citizen is eligible for Spousal Visa that allows them to enter the United States and includes employment authorization These visas are intended to speed up the processing of paperwork to allow your spouse to legally enter the U.S. as quickly as possible.

Please note that the discounted legal fees for the spousal visa also include the additional paper worked required by the Embassy.

Our Jacksonville immigration law office will also prepare the Embassy forms on your spouse's behalf, and this service is highly valued by our clients. We know from our satisfied clients that other law offices do not include preparing the Embassy forms along with the K-3 visa. We, however, include it on your spouse's behalf to ensure that all information provided to the U.S. Embassy is both accurate and consistent with the filed forms with USCIS. This is obviously an important aspect of your case, as even though USCIS has approved your spousal visa, the Embassy in your spouse's home country still has the right to refuse to issue the visa if there is any inconsistency in the documents provided.

The spousal visa is a two-step process, as it requires filing two separate USCIS petitions with two different USCIS offices. These two petitions must be filed a specific way with specific layouts of information and documents to ensure speedy and successful processing. We file our petitions according to the way that is preferred by U.S. immigration officers, thereby ensuring you speedy processing of your case. If there is one document or piece of information missing that the Officer needs, this could delay your case by at least one to three months. That is why it is essential to hire an attorney that is well-trained and experienced with your specific visa case type.

How can I check the status of my wife or husband's immigration case or my own immigration case?

You can check the status of your wife or husband's immigration marrriage case or your own marriage case by clicking here.

Lena Korial-Yonan, P.A.
9425 Craven Road, Suite 5
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Phone: (904) 448-6646
Facsimile: (904) 448-8221

credit cards: visa, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER