Menu | (904) 448-6646 | Email Us

We will provide a realistic assessment of your chances of success in your immigration case


Marriage Visa US

How do I bring my wife or husband to live in the United States?

U.S. Citizens may file a Marriage petition for their spouse if either he/she in the United States or outside the country. Our Jacksonville immigration law firm handles many of these cases per month. Our Jacksonville immigration law firm handles these lawful permanent resident (Green card) cases throughout the United States.

If the Spouse is in the United States

Our marriage cases take approximately 3 to 4 months for the entire process. That means your spouse will receive his/her lawful permanent resident card (Green Card) in 4 months. In addition, the alien spouse will receive his/her social security number and employment authorization card in sixty (60) days. Our Jacksonville immigration law firm has been working closely with the USCIS Local Office in Jacksonville, Florida for almost ten (10) years, and we are familiar with many of the Immigration Officers in that office.

For further case specific information, please go to our attorney publications section for FAQ's on marriage green card cases, located at Marriage "Green Card" cases & Travel Info while Green card pending

For updates regarding Marriage Green card Cases, please go to Orlando, FL Immigration Office (USCIS) Updates regarding Marriage Green card Cases

If the spouse is outside the United States

Please see our section on K-3 Spousal Visas for procedure. The process takes approximately 3 to 6 months for the entire process, including the time for embassy processing

How can I check the status of my wife or husband's immigration case or my own immigration case?

You can check the status of your wife or husband's case or your own marriage petition case by clicking here.

Lena Korial-Yonan, P.A.
9425 Craven Road, Suite 5
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Phone: (904) 448-6646
Facsimile: (904) 448-8221

credit cards: visa, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER