Menu | (904) 448-6646 | Email Us

We will explore all your options to become a lawful permanent resident

Family Petition

Family Petition

How do I file an immigration petition or application to sponsor my family member(s), like my wife, sister, brother, mom or dad?

U.S. Citizens can petition their spouses, parents, siblings (brother or sister), and children for lawful permanent residence (Green card). For a U.S. Citizen sponsoring his or her spouse, the processing time is 3-6 months for cases filed by our office.

Lawful permanent residents can petition their spouses and unmarried children.

First Preference

Unmarried sons or daughters (over age 21) of U.S. citizens.

Family Day

Second Preference

(2A) Spouses and unmarried children (under age 21) of Lawful Permanent Residents; (2B) Unmarried sons and daughters (over age 21) of Lawful Permanent Residents.

Third Preference

Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens.

Fourth Preference

Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens

How can I check the status of my family petition or my case?

You can check the status of your family's U.S. immigration case or your own immigration case by clicking here.

Lena Korial-Yonan, P.A.
9425 Craven Road, Suite 5
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Phone: (904) 448-6646
Facsimile: (904) 448-8221

credit cards: visa, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER